About your current position: home page > Technology research and development
Common problem--Folysky Technology(Wuhan)Co.,Ltd
1. What kinds of ceramic circuit boards do you do now?
We can make metal wiring on alumina, aluminium nitride, zirconium oxide, glass and quartz.
2. How do you go through the hole?
Our ceramic circuit board has been connected with the ceramic plate and copper foil. Our products are punched first and copper are used. Moreover, we can make it easy to plug in components without sealing holes.
3. What is the surface smoothness of your products?
Our products use mechanical polishing, the surface roughness is less than 0.3um, we can do 0.1um.
4. What is the thickness and accuracy of your product covered with copper?
Our ceramic circuit board copper thickness can be customized according to customer requirements between 1μm ~ 1mm, line width, line diameter can be 20um.
5. What’s the thickness of the ceramic plate you are using?
Ceramic plate, we are purchasing, generally have 0.254mm, 0.38mm, 0.635mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm and so on, and some other sizes can contact ceramic manufacturers to customize.
6. With the tiles and label where?
We are using the Japanese KYOCERA (domestic Fujian Huaqing, Zhengzhou porcelain, but the observation under the microscope, the foreign ceramic particle is uniform, the product itself more stable performance,) our existing customers usually use 96 porcelain.
7. Will your products darken after use?
If the surface is heavy silver products, silver black and silver will not itself the density, the higher the density of silver, acid and alkali resistant performance is better, our products are used in vacuum packaging, a month will not discolor. If coupled with desiccant, you can shelf for a few years.
8. What is the main size of your product?
We customized according to customer requirements, according to user needs, product design drawings and requirements, we provide proofing, any size can. The main dimensions of the product should be divided into sectors.
9. How do you drill holes in ceramics?
Because ceramic is very fragile, so we use laser drilling mostly in ceramic drilling, and the drilling hole of peer is 0.15 to 0.5mm, and we can do 0.06mm as little as possible.
10. Your product prices, and attached to copper, silver, gold thickness relationship, product prices?
If the metal sinks, the thicker the metal layer, the higher the cost, can be combined with user usage, copper foil thickness, ceramic thickness and type to talk about prices, combined with drawings to determine the price.